Thursday, September 10, 2009

Behaviors to watch out for in women, part 1

Chuck of "Gucci Little Piggy" has a really good post on one very widespread method that modern women use to express unwarranted dissatisfaction. And they get away with it, looking like victims in the process. "Weasel words" - engineered language designed to provoke a desired response - describe the phenomenon perfectly. I've been at the receiving end of this numerous times in my interactions with women. It was like they would use this evasive language to describe stuff that upset them, shifting blame away from them and condemning those they felt were at fault.

Personally, I think it's pathetic behavior. Guys inclined to see women as "poor oppressed womyn" will empathize with them when they employ this language, but me? It makes me scorn them. I have less and less patience for women who employ this tactic. In fact, I think it should be an automatic credibility reducer in any man's eyes. My advice: Don't let a woman ensnare you in vague emotional traps of sympathy! Keep a clear head free of female emotional manipulation at all times.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, the only behavior that I need watch out for from women is simply that she's breathing. Anything that poses threat to my peace of mind and sanity is a natural consequence of her doing this one act.

    ReplyDelete